3. What do we do with your Personal Information and why do we collect it?
- We collect your Personal Information to understand your needs and to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Loyalty App Platform. Without the Personal Information the standard of service we are able to provide to you may be affected.
- We may use your Personal Information to:
- manage your account with us and your use of the Loyalty App Platform;
- contact you via the contact details you have provided or we have collected;
- periodically send you promotional emails;
- respond to your comments, questions or other enquiries and provide you with other services requested by you;
- refer you to associated websites, Merchants or other third parties;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- troubleshoot problems and customise, measure and improve our services and the content, layout and operation of the Loyalty App Platform; and
- From time to time we may also use your Personal Information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or via the contact details you have provided. We may use the information collected to customise the Loyalty App Platform according to your interests.
- You may elect to restrict the use of your Personal Information by notifying us via our contact details that you do not consent to the use of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- We may also use your Personal Information to protect our lawful interests and to facilitate transactions that occur through the Loyalty App Platform.
4. Who will we disclose your Personal Information to?
- you consent to the use or disclosure of the Personal Information;
- the use or disclosure of the Personal Information is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order;
- a permitted general situation (as defined in the Act) exists in relation to the use or disclosure of the Personal Information by us;
- a permitted health situation (as defined in the Act) exists in relation to the use or disclosure of the Personal Information by us;
- we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure of the Personal Information is reasonably necessary for one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body; or
- there is a purpose allowed by the Australian Privacy Principles.
- We may display your Personal Information and User Content on the Loyalty App Platform. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of Use – Users on our Website for further information in relation to User Content.
- We may disclose Personal Information to our service providers who assist us in operating the Loyalty App Platform (for example payment gateway providers and website hosting companies) and to our related corporate entities. We may also exchange your Personal Information with Merchants or our service providers to provide you with a more tailored and consistent experience. Personal Information may be shared with service providers, related corporate entities and Merchants that are outside Australia.
- Our service providers and Merchants may collect Personal Information about you when you use the Loyalty App Platform. These service providers and Merchants will have separate privacy policies and cookie policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those service providers or Merchants and recommend that you review their privacy policies and cookie policies.
- If we are involved in a merger or acquisition, your Personal Information may form part of the transferred assets.
5. How do we store your Personal Information?
- We may store your Personal Information electronically in our IT systems and databases and in hard copy files.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information and follow the industry best practices to ensure your Personal Information is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We do this by encrypting or masking your Personal Information. We do not store certain Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your credit or debit card information and bank account details. This Personal Information is captured by and stored in the database of our third party payment gateway provider. We only store the expiry date of your credit card and the last four digits of the credit card. We cannot guarantee, however, that your Personal Information will not be lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
6. Access to information and your rights
- You may request access to, or correction of, the Personal Information we hold about you by contacting us via our contact details set out below.
- In accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles we may deny access or refuse to correct Personal Information we hold about you. In those circumstances we will provide you with reasons for that denial or refusal and will advise you of how you may make a complaint about that denial or refusal.
- Any complaint or concern about the Personal Information we hold about you, or a complaint or concern about a breach or suspected breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, should be directed to us in writing via our contact details. If we receive a complaint about the Personal Information we hold about you, we will respond to your complaint within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
7. Contact us
Address: Level 1, 180 Newcastle Street, Perth WA 6000
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm