Here's your chance to WIN 1,000,000 Loyalty points!
Download Loyalty app FREE and sign up as a member with promocode #million to go into the draw to win 1,000,000 loyalty points*!
That’s $10,000 worth of points* that you can spend at some of WA's best brands! Imagine what you could do with these points*!
Give your floors a face lift at Trevors Carpets or Perth Floor Style.
Deck out your backyard with our outdoor furniture partners.
Get a home Entertainment system from West Coast Hi-Fi.
Go green and get a solar hot water system from Perth Solar Force.
There’s literally something for everyone!
Love where you live with Loyalty app. Join FREE today for the chance to WIN!
Win 1 Million Loyalty Points Competition Terms and Conditions
Start Date: Tuesday 6 June 2017
End Date: Sunday 31 December 2017 at 11.59pm
Winner selected on date: Tuesday 9 January 2018 at 11.00am
PROMOTION: Win 1 Million Loyalty Points Competition
1. The promoter of the Win 1 Million Loyalty Points Promotion ("the Competition") is Loyalty app Pty Ltd (ABN 8760 1570 567) ("the Promoter").
2. The promotion begins on Tuesday 6 June 2017 and ends on Sunday 31 December 2017 at 11.59pm (AWST) ("the Competition Period").
3. Entrants must download Loyalty app and sign up as a member no later than Sunday 31 December 2017 at 11.59pm AWST to be eligible to enter the draw.
4. An Entrant must not submit more than one entry.
5. An Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
6. The competition is conducted via Facebook and the instructions on how to enter the competition and other details is contained within. It is each Entrant's responsibility to ensure their entry is received by the Promoter before the end of the Competition Period.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to either allow or disallow any Entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. Entry to the Competition is not open to:
• employees of Loyalty app;
• any adult child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, sibling or spouse of an employee of Loyalty App;
• any promotional agents (including their spouses) of Loyalty app.
11. The Winner shall be chosen by the Promoter from the entries at random.
12. The Winner will be selected at the Loyalty app Office at 180 Newcastle St, Perth, Western Australia on Tuesday 8 January 2018 at 11.00am (AWST). The Winner will be notified by phone or email and their details posted on Loyalty app Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/loveloyaltyapp
13. When the Winner is notified of the Prize, the Winner will also be provided with details as to the collection of the Prize.
14. When the Prize is collected by the Winner, identification, which includes a photograph, will be required. The collection of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Prize will only be awarded following Winner validation and verification.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. In the event that the Winner fails to satisfy any of the terms and conditions of the Competition, that Winner shall not be entitled to the Prize and the Promoter may in its discretion disqualify the Winner and award the Prize to another Entrant in accordance with the terms and conditions or choose not to award the Prize. The Winner is disqualified from the Competition and forgoes the Prize if the Winner’s entry is misleading or if the Winner does not adhere to the terms and conditions.
17. A Prize must be taken as stated and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value. Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the Winner's responsibility.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a Winner. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss including, but not limited to, personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained to personal property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss for any reason including, but not limited to, by reason of any act or omission deliberate or negligent by the Promoter or its servants or agents in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
20. The Promoter and its related entities, employees, contractors, servants or agents shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in conjunction with the Competition or the Prize either during or after the Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason the Competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition insofar as is permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant for:
• tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
• tampering with the operation of the Competition, the Loyalty app website or Loyalty app;
• acting in violation of the terms and conditions; or
• acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner
24. All entries remain the property of the Promoter and may be entered into a database for future marketing or promotional activities.
25. The Entrant, in the event that they are a Winner, consents to the publishing of their name and suburb of residence on the internet website www.loyaltyapp.com.au. Acceptance of a Prize by the Winner constitutes permission for the Promoter to use the Winner's name and suburb of residence, and recording of the Winner's voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. The Promoter will not use Entrant's personal information for any purpose other than that stated in these terms and conditions without their consent unless required or authorised to do so by law. An Entrant must notify the Promoter in writing if they would like to amend their personal information or if they have any queries as to how their personal information will be used.
27. The Competition is subject to the Promoter's Disclaimer as detailed on the promoter’s website loyaltyapp.com.au.
28. The Competition is only open to residents of Western Australia.